2008 for me has been the best year ever. So much interesting stuff has been happening that to even start to summarise it here is almost meaningless. Suffice it to say, that 2008 seemed to zoom by because so many cool things were always going on but now that I look back on it, it seems like a loooong year indeed.
Here are just a few highlights:
- My book came out in Danish and is a best seller.
- My book is coming out in Chinese.
- I gave more presentations and workshops than ever!
- I had gigs in Ireland, England, The Bahamas, The US, France and many other cool places.
- I now work with two wonderful and very cool associates: Jon and Lea.
- I spoke at the best business conference ever: WorldBlu Live in New York.
- I proposed to my girlfriend. She said yes.
I have taken less time for blogging than I’d like and will prioritize it more in 2009! Blogging is seriously one of the most inspiring, productive, fun and useful things I do – particularly because so many nice people read along and take time to give feedback.
Now I’m off to some Christmas celebrations (yes, Christmas is on the 24th. in Denmark) and then on to a week of snowboarding in the French Alps. In the meantime, you might enjoy some of my previous favourite posts on the blog or maybe some of the quickly growing number of links in the happy at work link collection.
But most importantly: I wish you and your loved ones a very happy Christmas and a spectacular new year.