“It’s very, very good. It’s incredibly well written, full of insights, and there are exercises to improve your own happiness at work. You can’t ask for more than that!”
– David Maister, author of Practice What You Preach
I have read well over 100 articles/books on topics covering happiness in the workplace and your book was by far one of the best. In fact, it was so informative that I went on and sent the link to your book to my entire professional network.
– Chris Hollins, President, talentgrade.com
If you own a company then this book is a must read.
– Review on amazon.com
“Happy Hour is 9 to 5” will give you the latest research on happiness and plenty of specific ideas on what you can do if you’re unhappy at work.
Here’s where you can get it:
- Kindle version on Amazon.com
- Paperback on Amazon.com
- Paperback on Amazon.co.uk
- Nook e-book from Barnes&Noble
- Paperback from Barnes&Noble
- E-book on itunes
The book is out in English, Spanish, Chinese, Czech, Turkish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Farsi.