“It’s very, very good. It’s incredibly well written, full of insights, and there are exercises to improve your own happiness at work. You can’t ask for more than that!”
– David Maister, author of Practice What You Preach
This is probably the best book about having fun at work I ever read. And I think everybody who has a job should read it!
– Review on goodreads.com
If you own a company then this book is a must read.
– Review on amazon.com
“Happy Hour is 9 to 5″ will give you the latest research on happiness and plenty of specific ideas on what you can do if you’re unhappy at work.
Here’s where you can get it:
- Kindle version on Amazon.com
- Paperback on Amazon.com
- Paperback on Amazon.co.uk
- Nook e-book from Barnes&Noble
- Paperback from Barnes&Noble
- E-book on itunes