- Do everything you can to make that organization carbon neutral
- If they won't, … Continue Reading ››
References from the videosCNN's article on "The Secrets Of Greatness. Jack Ma and the 996 Rule. Working hours in different countries. Continue Reading ››
We all know how their policies differ, but how are Trump and Biden different as bosses? And who would you rather work for?
References from the video:
Times are tough for for workplaces all over the world right now. I would like to share some of my tools in the hope that maybe it can help a little.
So I'm making my two main books available as pdf downloads free of charge for anyone who wants them. There's also no annoying email signup … Continue Reading ››
Our latest Chief Happiness Officer Academy was a huge hit with 18 engaged participants from 12 countries who are now ready to go out and make workplaces awesome.
The only thing that wasn't great about the Academy was the Copenhagen winter weather, but that might be a good … Continue Reading ››
Measuring happiness at work is a great idea and every workplace should do it because:
- It shows employees you care about them
- It identifies problem areas and strong points in your culture
- It shows you what exactly to do to make employees happier and more productive
In … Continue Reading ››