All of us at Woohoo Inc would like to wish you a happy holiday season and an AWESOME new year at work and in life.
We’ve had a great 2017. Here are some of the things we’re most proud of:
- We’ve now worked with clients in almost 50 countries – Ukraine is the latest addition to the list.
- Our new book “Leading With Happiness” just came out and is getting rave reviews. Stanford professor Bob Sutton called it “compelling, useful, well-researched, and downright fun to read.”
- The average customer rating for our speeches and workshops is still 9.7 out of 10.
- We held our first international happiness at work conference with participants from 17 countries.
- We now have partners in almost 30 different countries, including Bahrain, Colombia, Hong Kong and Australia who use our tools and methods to promote happiness at work.
In 2018 we’re especially excited about:
- Our International Happiness at Work Conference on May 17+18.
- Doing our Happiness at Work Academy in New York for the second time and in Copenhagen for the third time.
- Speaking at the WorkHuman conference in Austin together with speakers like Simon Sinek and Brenée Brown.
- Making it to having spoken in 50 countries. We’re definitely going to make it - we start with Austria in january).
- Expanding our partner network to 100 partners.
Happy Holiday Greeting,
Arlette, Alexander and Patricia