Anna Farmery of The Engaging Brand does some great podcasts. Last week it was Dan Pink, next week it’s Seth Godin and this week it’s… me!
I skyped with Anna last week and she has posted the first part of our conversation here with a second part coming later this week.
I had a great time talking to Anna about happiness at work and answering her great questions, some of which were:
- On your blog you give a Monday morning tip – which tip would you share with the listeners as your favourite?
- You believe happiness breeds creativity and engagement – can you explain to me why you so passionately believe in this?
- You talk about humanness on your blog – as a manager/leader how do you make stronger personal connections without losing that respect level?
- Is this kind of culture one that develops or do you have to work at it?
- Are there cultural differences around the world – can there only one definition of a happy work place?
- What would your 8 word legacy be?
I think the podcast came out very well – what do you think?