I am more than happy to oblige. Here are 8 random things few people know (and even fewer want to know) about me :o)
- I loooooove sci-fi in books, movies and TV. Firefly, Dune, Neuromancer, The Matrix, Cryptonomicon, Heroes, The Stainless Steel Rat, Lost, the Vorkosigan books, The Dresden Files (the books, NOT the TV show), Blade Runner, the Alien movies … you name it.
- I go to the movies 1-2 times a week on average. Last movie I saw: Planet Terror (Grindhouse Vol. 2). It’s utterly disgusting and it rocks :o)
- I love design. In many ways, how a thing looks is more important to me than how well it works. I bought my motorcycle not for its performance or durability – but because it’s pretty.
- 2-3 times a week, I teach aerobics in Scandinaviaís largest fitness chain. Thatís right – I get paid to exercise :o)
- Iím half Greek, half Danish; was born in Tunisia; lived in Spain as a small child; grew up in Denmark.
- Iím a certified laughter instructor. I took a course in laughter yoga with the Indian doctor who invented them, which means I know how to get groups of people to laugh at absolutely nothing.
- I read. A lot. At any given time, Iím reading 3-5 different books. I canít go to sleep at night without something to read.
- I recently took up a new hobby. Wakeboarding. MAN, that’s a lot of fun. If the weather wasn’t so bad in Copenhagen these days, I’d be there every day :o) See below!
My new hobby: Wakeboarding at the Copenhagen Cable Park. Watch the end of the video for my grand finale:
I’m supposed to pass this on to 8 people, but I’ll limit myself and pass the tag on to: