One of the most popular posts on this blog is still the one about how not to manage geeks, which lays out the top 1o mistakes managers make in leading tech people. The post has been translated into several other languages, and now you can also read it in German: Wie man Geeks NICHT führen sollte.
A great big thank you to Peter Köves for the translation!
Here are the other translations of the post:
- Portuguese: Como NÃO liderar geeks, translated by Cesar Cardoso.
- Spanish: Como NO liderar geeks, translated by Matías Agustín Bellone.
- Italian: Come NON dirigere i geek, translated by Marco Bertola.
- Persian translation by Nasser Ghanemzadeh: Part 1, Part 2.
- Danish: Hvordan man ikke leder nørder, translated by Flemming Laugaard.