We want a new name. ‘Cause the name we have right now sucks :o)
Currently our company is called “Projekt Arbejdsglæde” (The Happy at Work Project) which doesn’t work for two reasons:
- It’s in Danish – and we’re increasingly working outside of Denmark
- It doesn’t even sound that good in Danish :o)
You know how we even got that name? Back when I founded the company, I couldn’t come up with a name for it. So I said “Until I come up with a name, we’ll just call it The Happy at Work Project.” Biiiiiig mistake :o)
So – we want a new name. And we’d love your help.
Here are some parameters:
- The name has to signify energy, joy, happiness, zest.
- We’re keeping our logo (the little jumping dude you can see above), so something that connects to jumping would be great!
- We want something different, provocative, interesting, untraditional and fun. Something that’ll grab people’s attention.
- It should work in as many languages as possible.
- The .com domain name should be free.
Just to give you a sense of what we want – we’d actually decided to go with the name SPOING inc. Then it turned out that there is already another company in Demark called Spoing. Darn!
So… do you have an idea for a name for our company? Write a comment.
Everyone who suggests a name will receive a free pdf e-book copy of my first book Happy Hour is 9 to 5. So have at it - I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with :o)