It is with great pride that we can announce our next conference about happiness at work. The conference takes place on May 26 from 9:30-5PM at the Danish Design Center in Copenhagen.
We have a great speaker lineup, including:
- Stephen Shapiro, author of Goal-Free Living and 24-7 Innovation.
- Robert Biswas-Diener, author of Happiness: Unlocking the Mysteries of Psychological Wealth and Positive Psychology Coaching.
- Kim Axelsen, CEO of AFA JCDecaux.
- Knud Herbert Sørensen, HR Director of Middelfart Sparekasse (the happiest workplace in Denmark)
The themes of the conference are:
- Happiness at work in practice: How some of the world’s happiest workplaces do it and what results they get.
- Happiness at work in a recession: Why making employees happy is the best way out of a recession and how to do it.
- Strengths at work: How to identify and apply personal strengths at work.
Most of the conference will be held in Danish. You can read all about it here (in Danish).
We also have 6 free, open events lined up for the first half of 2009. You can see the list and sign up here.