My talk at TEDxCopenhagen went really, really well. I can’t count the number of people who came up after and told me they loved it.
But don’t take my word for how good it was – the talks from the conference are live on the internet already, so you can see for yourself. Click here to watch it.
In my speech, I talk about:
- The happiest bus driver I’ve ever met.
- The strange Danish word arbejdsglæde, and why the rest of the world needs to learn it.
- What makes us happy in life and at work.
- Why Denmark isn’t really the happiest country.
- What you can do to be happy at work.
What do you think?
Here are some reactions to my speech from the #tedxcph stream on twitter:
I highly recommend Alexander Kjerulfs talk about happiness at work.
Eye opener: Alexander Kjerulf on arbejdsglæde.
Great talk by Alexander Kjerulf on happiness at work.
IKEA ought to make an office chair called arbejdsglæde in honor of Alexander
And there were tons of great talks today – here are my three favorites:
- Mikael Colville-Andersen: Why We Shouldn’t Bike with a Helmet
- Kristian von Bengtson & Peter Madsen: Danes in Space
- Morten Sommer: What Bacteria Means for the Good Life