Update: 106 sign-ups already – that’s fantastic. The venue holds 130 people, so if you want to be there, make your move :o)
Do you ever feel like work has stopped being fun and become just a chore? When you wake up on a Monday morning, do you feel energized and excited about the work week ahead of you – or do you feel tired and dispirited?
What would it mean to you if you LOVED your job? What would it do for your business success, for your work days and for your spouse, partner, friends, family or children?
Come hear some of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work when Danish company Woohoo Inc. comes to San Francisco.
We’ll be talking about these topics and more:
- Why you should be happy at work and the cost of hating you job.
- The business value of happiness.
- What makes us happy or unhappy at work.
- What you can do right now, to start enjoying work more.
- What some of the world’s happiest workplaces do.
The presentation is aimed both at people who would like to become happier at work themselves and at HR people and managers who want to make their employees happy.
You will get:
- A deeper knowledge about happiness at work
- Specific tools that you can apply on the job right away
- A boost of energy to get you started on improving your work life
Here are the details:
Time: Thursday August 4 7PM-9PM
Place: The Hub, 925 Mission St, San Francisco
Price: $0 – yep, it’s free!
Please help us out by spreading the word about this event any way you can (twitter, facebook, Google+, etc…)