Last week I asked for help naming my book about happiness at work and great suggestions have been flowing in. Thank you to everyone who’s contributed.
I can still use more ideas, so please let me know what you think would be a great, eye-catching and happy title.
My favorites so far are:
- “Oh Happy (Work)day” based on Paul’s suggestion
- “Happy hour is 9 to 5” based on Greg’s, Lars’s and PJ’s suggestion
- “Happiness at work??? as Bob suggested (and as I originally suggested)
The book also needs a catchy subtitle, and here are my favorites so far:
- How to love your job and boost your career, your life and your profits. Based on Fleejay’s idea.
- The Chief Happiness Officer on how to make yourself happier and more successful at work. Based on Rodolpho’s suggestion.
- How to love your job, love your life and kick butt at work. My idea.
What do you think? Any of this grab you? Got any more ideas? I’m still totally open about this and have made no decision, so write a comment if you have a suggestion.