Since I released my book a mere two weeks ago a crazy amount of great stuff has happened.
Here are some of my favorites:
- My blog is now one of the world’s top-20 business blogs according to Technorati.
- Liz Strauss named me both an SOB (Successful and Outstanding Blogger) and a 1 in a million blogger (Thanks Liz and thanks Ann for thinking of me).
- I’ve been contacted by a company who makes management training videos about making a video about happiness at work.
- I’ve been contacted about speaking at the largest training conference in Romania
- I’ll be doing an interview with Penelope Trunk who writes about new business ideas for the Boston Globe.
- The reviews for my book are still coming in and are still overwhelmingly positive.
- I was able to give away 100 copies of my book in just 20 hours.
- I was contacted by the editor of a Lithuanian business newsletter about reprinting one of my posts.
- One of my posts was translated into Chinese.
- I’ll be talking to an American speaker’s bureau about getting some speaking gigs in the US.
- My blog was accepted into the 9rules blogging network.
- I was interviewed for a podcast by Andrew of jobacle. It’ll be up on January 7.
All of this and more in just two weeks. Things are almost happening too quickly now. I LOVE it!