As we previously announced, we’re creating a training program for other potential Chief Happiness Officers.
Just to recap:
It will be a 4 or 5-day training some time in the first half of 2015. Possibly in Copenhagen (where we are), possibly in London or New York. Space will be limited to approx. 25 people. We’re still working on pricing and exact timing.
The academy is for:
- Consultants/speakers who want to build a business creating happier workplaces.
- Managers and HR people who want to become internal CHOs inside their organization.
But we have some questions for you. Please write a comment and give us your opinion on the following.
WHERE would you prefer we have it? You get to choose from Copenhagen, London and New York.
Approximately WHEN would work best for you? Pick a month in the first half of 2015.
WHICH TOPICS would you like to see covered? This is what we’re thinking of including:
- The theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neurology, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our favorite tools and interventions, so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Presenting happiness. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you tips and tricks on how to present on happiness at work.
- Measuring happiness at work. How do you measure happiness at work, so that you can document progress from your work.
- How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organization or to potential clients.
- Pitfalls and traps. What can go wrong? What must you avoid? How and why do happiness interventions fail?
WHAT would make this the best and most valuable training you’ve ever attended?
Please write a comment below and share your thoughts on these questions or anything else about the CHO Academy.
And if you haven’t already, you can sign up to stay informed about the training here: