We have just announced the schedule with an amazing lineup of speakers and workshops, including critical themes like:
- Finding and using your strengths at work
- How to have a happy career
- How to lead with happiness
- How to deal with stress and busyness
- Case stories from some of the world’s truly great workplaces
- How to create more democratic workplaces
… and many, many more great topics. Speakers include:
- Mikael Kamber, TV news anchor and author
- Traci Fenton, founder and CEO of WorldBlu
- Tim Dorsett, Culture Ambassador at Innocent Drinks
- Nic Marks, Economist and founder of Happiness Works
And of course myself :) See the entire schedule here.
Attendance is limited to 300 people, so better get your tickets now.