As always, I do all my writing in a café.
I am now 6 chapters and 25,000 words into writing my next book titled “Leading with Happiness” and I would love to get feedback on what I’ve written.
Here are the 6 chapters I’ve finished so far:
You’ll notice I’ve skipped chapter 4 (What is happy leadership) for now.
I would be really, really grateful if you would pick a chapter (or more than one), read it and tell me what you think in a comment on this post. No matter which chapter you pick, it may make sense to read the introduction – it’s pretty short and it explains what the whole book is about.
In your feedback, please do not focus on:
- Typos, spelling and punctuation
- Design and layout
- Cross references and footnotes
- Figures and illustrations – they come later
But please do give me your thoughts on the content, including:
- Anything that you like or which rings a bell for you
- Anything that isn’t perfectly clear to you
- Any factual mistakes or misunderstandings
- Any additional stories or example you know of that I could add
Please share your feedback in a comment on this post!
If you’re curious, the remaining chapters are:
- 8 – Make your employees happy
- 9 – Make your customers happy
- 10 – Make the world happy
- 11 – What happy leaders don’t do
- 12 – Leading with happiness in tough times
- 13 – The challenges of leading with happiness
- 14 – Get Started