Most companies conduct regular job satisfaction surveys, but they often donít work very well and fail to deliver tangible improvements to employees’ perception of their workplace.
This leads to increased unhappiness among employees and from there to lower productivity and higher employee turnover.
In this free webinar we will cover:
- Why traditional job satisfaction surveys often fail
- Why you absolutely should measure happiness at work
- Better ways to measure happiness at work Ė ie. more often, more relevant and more valuable
- Share specific experiences from a company that tried it
- A very brief introduction to Heartcount – a unique new tool for measuring happiness at work
The webinar is on June 17 from 1:00 pm-1:45 pm Copenhagen time and it’s of course free. Sign up here.