Most companies conduct regular job satisfaction surveys, but they often don’t work very well and fail to deliver tangible improvements to employees’ perception of their workplace. This leads to increased unhappiness among employees and from there to lower productivity and higher employee turnover.
In this video we cover:
- Why you absolutely should measure happiness at work
- Why traditional job satisfaction surveys often fail
- Better ways to measure happiness at work – ie. more often, more relevant and more valuable
- Share specific experiences from a company that tried it
- A very brief introduction to Heartcount – a unique new tool for measuring happiness at work