Yesterday I finished the happy at work book, updating it according to all the great feedback you guys gave me. Thank you to everyone who read a chapter, and gave me their input. Today the book goes out to proofreading and then it’ll be done.
Now I have a question for ya: How do I market and sell the book?
Here’s what I’m currently thinking of doing:
- The book will be available in pdf for $20 and on paper from lulu.com and amazon for $30.
- I’ll give away 100 electronic copies of the book to the first 100 bloggers who sign up to ask for one. (Don’t sign up yet, there’ll be an official announcement later.)
- I’ll contact all the bloggers that write about happiness at work or similar topics and offer them a free copy of the book as well as the chance to do an interview with me.
- I’ll advertise the book in the sidebar here on the blog and at the end of every post.
- I’ll be posting excerpts from the book as blogposts.
- I’ll make the whole book available for free as html here on the blog.
What else can I do to make the book a huge hit? Write a comment!