Your mission today is to perform at least one random act of kindness at work. A small, nice, generous, funny, surprising, silly, amazing, touching and/or kind act for someone else at work.
If you’re stuck for ideas, here are a few suggestions:
- Bring someone a cup of coffee, without them asking
- Leave a flower on someone’s desk
- Leave a nice, hand-written note for a co-worker
- Help someone carry their stuff
- Pass out candy in the hallways
- Do you have more suggestions? Write a comment!
For bonus points, do a random act of kindness to total stranger on the way home from work.
Have you done this? How was it? What happened? How was it received? Tell us all about it in a comment – we’re curious, dammit :o)